Banner Image
When are my Owners’ Assessments due?
Owners’ Assessments are billed monthly all owners. They are due each month on the first and pay for Road Reserve, Security, Community Maintenance, and other General Operating Costs. Late fees are assessed on the 6th of the month. It is the owner’s responsibility to update any change of address with Management Company to ensure proper receipt of coupon books and assessment statements. 

What do I need to do if I want to make an exterior modification to my house?
Please complete an ARC variance request form and submit it to the Property Manager. ARC Variance Request Forms are available in the office or in the ‘Forms’ section of this site. Requests are reviewed on a weekly basis and the ARC meets once per month.

What do I need to do if I want to remove a dead tree from my lot
If the tree is within 10 feet if of your home and is dead, you do not need prior approval to remove. If the tree is more than 10 feet away from your home, you will need to submit an ARC variance request for approval.

When is trash pickup?
Trash pickup occurs on Fridays and Yard Debris pick up occurs on Thursdays. Trash or yard debris should be stored in a non-visible location, and not placed at the curb, until after 5:00 pm the night prior to pick up. Appliances, mattresses, and other bulk items are picked up on Recycling days.  This occurs every two weeks with the start date in 2020 beginning on January 15th and then following every two weeks.  This can also be scheduled by calling 630-CITY (630-2489).

What do I need to do if I want to add/remove guests allowed to visit us?
First contact the Management office to provide your email address to be added to the Gate Sentry website.  Once management has added your account you will receive a welcome email.
To access your personalized Gate Sentry account, please use the following information:
Search for “Gate Sentry” on Google Play on your Android smart phone
Search for “Gate Sentry” on the Apple App Store . . . (for iPads, select “iPhone Only”)
Gate Sentry on the Internet
On the login screen, create your account by choosing your user name and password then enter your personal access code(which will be provided on the welcome email sent to you by Gate Sentty). Take note of any capitalization, your entries are case sensitive.
 Update all personal information to ensure the gate attendants can contact you if needed
 Add guests, track visitor history, & receive visitor notifications on your phone or email
Notify us of any issues accessing your account by emailing [email protected].

What do I need to do if I change vehicles or replace my barcode?
Please bring the vehicle, vehicle registration, and photo ID to The Woods office for each vehicle needing a barcode. New barcodes are $10 each – Homeowners receive their first 2 barcodes at no charge. Barcodes tend to wear over time, and may need to be replaced if it is not opening the gate properly. There is no charge to exchange a barcode, and no appointment is necessary.

Are motorcycles allowed?
Motorcycle decals are available to residents with restrictions. See the Motorcycle Rules section in the General Rules packet. Guests are not permitted to drive a motorcycle within the community, and must park at the Atlantic or Hodges gate when visiting.

What do I need to do if I need a community center key fob?
Community center key fobs are available at the on site management office for a one-time fee of $25.00 (non- refundable). The key will give you access to the tennis courts, pool, and bathroom areas. Bring the key fob to management if it is not functioning properly. 

What do I need to do if I notice a covenant infraction?
Please report any infractions to the Property Manager in writing or via email. Complaint Affidavits are available from the office. Our email address is [email protected] Covenant infractions may include but are not limited to: improper yard debris placement, illegally parked vehicles, unsightly lawns, improperly stored refuse containers, unkempt mailboxes and unapproved signage. Management will confirm the violations and then follow procedure. 

How do I get a copy of the Rules and Regulations?
Copies of our General Rules are located at the management office at no charge. Copies of the Covenants and Restrictions are $25 and will ready for pickup 1 day after contacting the management office.  You may also download from the Resource Page.  

How do I report unlit streetlights?
Please report streetlight issues to the on site management office. You will need to note the nearest address to the street light and the light number located towards the top of the light pole. JEA is contacted as needed for outages.

How can I report a common area landscaping maintenance issue?
If you notice an area on the common grounds that needs attention you will need to report the problem to the on site management office.

How can I report a lake maintenance issue?
Please let us know the location of the lake and the problem and we will be sure to report this to our lake maintenance vendor.

What is the Woodsette, and how can I submit an ad?
The Woodsette is your go-to source for information on upcoming community activities & events, notes from your Board of Directors, as well as reports & reminders from the various committees, such as WOW, Recreation, Rules & Safety, and the Streets & Drains Committees. Office Hours and Important Phone Numbers are on the front page of each issue. Residents of The Woods Community may submit a classified ad, free of charge. Ads must be submitted monthly, and should be received no later than the 20th of the prior month. Hand-deliver to The Woods office or email submissions to: [email protected].  Newsletters are available under the Community Pages...Newsletters.  

When is the pool open?
The pool is open from late-April through late-September, and closed during the cold winter months. During pool season, the pool hours are Tuesdays – Friday 8:30 am – 8 pm / Saturdays and Sundays 8 am – 8 pm & CLOSED Mondays *unless Monday is a holiday, then it will be closed the following Tuesday.

How do I reserve the clubhouse for a private function?
Check out the Calendar (Clubhouse) on this website to confirm that date you are reserving the clubhouse for is available and book your next event! Rentals are restricted to residents of The Woods Community, and entitle you the use of the clubhouse for the entire day. Homeowner signature, $200 rental fee, + $500 refundable deposit required to reserve your date. 
*May not be rented in conjunction with a pool party *Resident must be in good standing.

How do I arrange a pool party?
Contact The Woods office at least 10 days prior to the event to check availability and schedule the additional lifeguards. Lifeguard rates are $90 for up to 3 hours. 1 lifeguard is required for every 15 people. Parties over 30 people require Board approval, as the pool remains open to the other residents. *May not be rented in conjunction with a clubhouse rental.
*Resident must be in good standing.

What do I need to do if I obtain a trailer, boat, Jet Ski or RV?
The above-mentioned vehicles must ALWAYS use the guest lane to avoid costly damage to your property and/or the gate arm cannot be parked in driveways or on the street; however you may store your vehicle(s) in your garage or behind a fence in a non-visible location.

What are the sign requirements if I chose to list my home for sale or rent?
Signs must be 15 x 18 on an L-shaped post. A tan/cream colored background with green lettering and a green post are preferred.