Welcome to Amberwood Farms
Room to Breathe
Welcome to Amberwood Farms, where you'll find wide open spaces with a view, and the best lifestyle under the sun. Just browse our site to find out more about this opportunity and how you could owner your own country home.
Majestic Skies, Scenic Meadows, Texas Charm
Sheltered from today's fast pace, Amberwood Farms is truly a breath of fresh air with three to six-acre sites and gently rolling terrain that forms a spectacular backdrop for elegant homes. Further enhancing the privacy of Amberwood Farms is the elegant stone and wrought iron entry with controlled access.
The classic Texas farm and ranch land provides a picturesque wooded setting, panoramic vistas and blissful solitude. Mature trees shade the spacious home sites, while the pristine 50 foot-wide, tree-lined Wilson Creek, with a sparkling white rock bottom, is a step back in time just waiting for a rope swing. Horse lovers find the scenic pastures an ideal place to ride, and evenings bring the serenity of a spectacular sunset. The wonderful country lifestyle makes it a paradise for children, and parents relax knowing their family is receiving a fine education. Grades K-12 in the acclaimed Prosper Independent School District are known for their highly rated academics and exceptional programs.
While nestled seemingly far away from the busy world, Amberwood Farms is only a few miles from US 380, Central Expressway and the Dallas North Tollway. Within 20 minutes you can drive to downtown historic McKinney, Stonebriar Centre Mall, the Shops at Legacy and the Legacy Business Park at State Highway 121/Sam Rayburn Turnpike and Preston Road. Plano shopping is less than 30 minutes away and downtown Dallas is only a 45 minute drive. Some of the area's foremost custom home builders have crafted extraordinary homes built to complement the rolling, wooded terrain and spectacular creekside views. Buyers may choose from these exceptional builders or select their home site and builder. These incredible three to six acre Ranch Estates are priced from the $700s.
- Enjoy the rural lifestyle where horses roam and scenic vistas capture your imagination.
- Located in Prosper, Texas, assuring low-density living, city conveniences.
- Quick access to Preston Road, Dallas North Tollway, US 380, Central Expressway, SH 121/Sam Rayburn Turnpike, I-35E and major work, shopping and recreation centers.
- 15-20 minutes to Frisco, McKinney and the Legacy Business Park.
- 20 - 25 minutes to Plano shopping, entertainment, restaurants.
- 45 minutes to downtown Dallas.
- Three to six acre ranches.
- Minimum square footage of 2,700 for single-story designs
- 2,500 square foot minimum on first floor for two-story design.
- CoServ underground electricity and natural gas.
- Homeowners Association maintains the private streets, entry landscaping, controlled access, and lighting.
2012 Road ProjectThe Amberwood Farms Road project was successfully completed in September 2012. Our contractor, Pavecon has created an interesting video that summarizes the entire project in about 4 minutes: Pavecon Ltd. Job Done Right & In Budget
General HOA InformationClick this link for summary of the Amberwood Farms HOA governing documents. Please refer to the actual documents for exact verbiage located under Resources - Governing Documents.
Community Gates are Monitored by Surveillance Cameras.
For our homeowners, we've partnered with VCM, Inc. Bridge!Make sure you’re registered for our website or App! You ’ll receive event notifications, have access to community documents, and can pay your dues online. Everything is at your fingertips or on your screen! Visit amberwoodfarms.nabrnetwork.com or get the app by texting vcmbridge to 59248 for a text back with a download link!
Get the App!
- Text vcmbridge to 59248 and receive a text back with an app download link.
- Or search for VCM Bridge in the Google Play Store.
Sep 07, 2023
Reminder: Meeting Tonight! 09.07.2023 at 7:00 PM
Sep 03, 2023
Happy Labor Day from VCM
Sep 01, 2023
Amberwood Farms BOD Meeting - September 7, 2023 @ 7PM