Looking for an opportunity?CAS is always looking for excited individuals interested in participating in a challenging career in community management. For information on current openings, please email [email protected].
Executive Assistant - Full Time positionWe are seeking an Executive Assistant to assist the President of our thriving community management company with day to day responsibilities of company operations, functions, and procedures. Our ideal candidate should be able to manage a diverse workload and know how to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Skills and Qualifications:
- experience in administrative role reporting directly to upper management is a plus
- strength in written and verbal communications skills
- strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks at once
- proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and other office productivity tools, with the aptitude to learn new software and systems
- work independently to maintain/manage various responsibilities
- adaptable and able to handle pressure while keeping operations smooth and efficient
- maintain strict confidentiality with all materials and exercise discretion
Community Association Services offers a pleasant working environment with an individual office.
Competitive salary, medical, vision, and dental benefits, retirement IRA with employer match, paid holidays and PTO.
If you are interested, please email [email protected].
Administrative Assistant – Full Time positionWe are seeking an individual with excellent administrative and computer skills. Familiarity with MS WORD, EXCEL & Outlook required.
Must possess strong writing and organizational skills, attention to detail and be able to work in a fast paced environment. Own transportation is required. Evening hours occasionally required.
Competitive salary, retirement program, and benefits offered. Opportunity for advancement. E-mail resume to [email protected].
Typically, we are seeking employees who are familiar with MS WORD, EXCEL & Outlook, and
who also have strong writing and organizational skills, attention to detail and be able to work in a fast paced environment. Evening hours occasionally required. Competitive salary, retirement program, and benefits offered. Opportunity for advancement.
E-mail resume to [email protected].