Banner Image
Where can I find the deed restrictions?  

Click on this link to find the current deed restrictions

Why did I receive two different bills? 

You receive the following bills annually: 
1.  Kingwood Place Village Community Association (281-607-7701) 
2.  Kingwood Place Community Association (281-852-1155) (The Commercial Association)

What costs does the Kingwood Place Village bill cover?

Your annual assessments pay to maintain entrances landscaping, perimeter fence, tree maintenance, common areas including maintenance of the pool and adjacent playground, reserves for future capital expenses (ex. fence replacement and pool replastering)

What does the Kingwood Place Homeowners' Board of Directors do?

Oversee business of the Community including, but not limited to:
  • Set and manage annual budget
  • Review home improvement requests
  • Deed restrictions enforcement
  • Maintain community website, Yard of the Month, and Christmas Decoration Contests
  • Review bids and award contracts for common area maintenance and improvements

Appoint representatives for the following associated groups:
When do I need to fill out an Improvement Approval Request?

When you change anything which the deed restrictions require prior approval including, but not limited to:  paint, replace roof, install a pergola or a patio cover.  A Request for Improvement Approval Form must be submitted to Kingwood Association Management for approval prior to any work being done.

Before you paint, it's important to check with the current paint color guidelines. Prestige Association Management Group, 281-607-7701, maintains the approved colors.
   Houston Permitting Center
   Request for Improvement Approval

I received a letter from the Homeowner's Association.  Why?

Kingwood Place Village is a deed restricted neighborhood.  One of the closing documents included an agreement to follow these rules.  Please review the rules before you consider changes to your home and submit a Request for Improvement Approval before you change or update anything to the exterior of your property.  Use the Contact Us button if you have additional questions.

Is there an annual homeowner's meeting?

The next annual meeting is on the third Tuesday in August, located at 2030 Shadow Rock, South Woodland Hills CA Room.

Where is Kingwood Place Village?

Kingwood Place Village is a 411 home community located south of Kingwood Drive and one mile east of Hwy 59.  View on map

What are the public schools for this neighborhood?

Foster Elementary
Kingwood Middle School
Kingwood Park High School

What are the utilities for the village?

   Gas - CenterPoint Energy
   Electricity - Power to Choose
   Water - City of Houston
   Trash - Waste Management

How do I get a "K" sticker?

Click here to find out how to get a "K" sticker on the KSA website.

How do I get a KWPV pool tag?

Pool tags are required for admission to the pool.  Please bring a completed Application form to the Prestige Association Management Group, 1849 Kingwood Drive #103, Kingwood, TX 77339, 281-607-7701.  NOTE: You must be current on your HOA assessment to receive a pool tag.