Welcome to Snoqualmie Ridge ROA
Snoqualmie Ridge is a master-planned community of close to 4,000 homes, situated at the foothills of the Cascade Mountains in Western Washington. With over 20 miles of trails, numerous parks, and lots of green space and protected wetland areas, Snoqualmie Ridge is truly a beautiful place to live.
To meet or exceed homeowner expectations of the Snoqualmie Ridge master-planned environment, while balancing the needs of individual residents with the community as a whole.
The Snoqualmie Ridge Residential Owners Association facilitates a community environment by:
- Creating opportunities for social interaction;
- Offering timely and relevant community information;
- Encouraging compliance with the governing documents;
- Active stewardship of the external environment;
- Prudent management of association funds; and
- Providing forums for owner participation and leadership.
- Service – as reflected in our commitment to positive and prompt responsiveness to our residents, business partners, and evolving community.
- Respect – as a core foundation of our interactions with residents and stakeholders, as well as toward our stewardship of resources, finances, and the environment.
- Community – creating an inclusive community where residents feel welcome, connected, engaged, and respected.
- Transparency – in our business practices and communications while providing the most professional financial management, business oversight, and customer service for Association members.
Subscribe to our Weekly e-blast!Click below and sign up to receive Association and City news,
social and event notices, and community information right
to your inbox, every Wednesday.
Sep 15, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ELECTION WINNERS
Sep 05, 2023
Snoqualmie Ridge Community Garage Sale Registration Now Open!
Aug 31, 2023
VOTE NOW! Only 19 Votes Needed to Meet Quorum!
Dec 02, 2023
Snoqualmie Winter Lights
Location: Downtown Snoqualmie