AboutThe Richland-West End Neighborhood Association was formed in August of 1975 and is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
The purpose and goals of the Richland-West End Neighborhood Association are:
- To preserve and promote the quality of residential life in the Richland-West End area.
- To foster the growth of a neighborhood identity and community spirit.
- To advocate the preservation of the Richland-West End area as a historic residential neighborhood free from the encroachment of industrial, commercial, institutional and other developments.
- To encourage the enforcement and maintenance of zoning ordinances protective of the residential community.
- To encourage the delivery of services to the residents of the area by the Metropolitan Government of Nashville-Davidson County, State of Tennessee, and the United States of America.
- To assist the residents of the Richland-West End area in the maintenance of the homes in the area.
The Board of Directors meets regularly. All meetings are open to the public and neighborhood residents are encouraged to attend. Please check the calendar or contact us for information on upcoming meetings.