Welcome to The Hills POAA gated golf course community located in the Hills of Lakeway.
The Hills of Lakeway Property Owners' Association uses this site to communicate with the Members of the Property Owners' Association and residents of The Hills.
The POA is responsible for ensuring the values of the owners assets are protected through:
- Financial management of Association operating and reserve funds including investment portfolio management
- Security including management of guard contracts and all vehicle access control systems - gates, arm bars and associated equipment
- Landscape management ensuring the community is well represented
- Road maintenance and repairs - the roads within The Hills are private and are owned by the POA
- Construction approval and permitting as required through the governing documents of the POA
- Deed Restriction enforcement to ensure compliance with regulations established through the By-laws and Master Declaration
- POA is Managed by PS Property Management, [email protected] or [email protected]
- Fresh water and drainage services to the community, including waste water and rain water management
- Drainage Permit review and approval
- Propane Tank permitting as required by the State of Texas
- Hot Water Tank permitting as required by the State of Texas
The Village of the Hills is a Class B Municipality as defined by the State of Texas and provides:
- Public Safety management and coordination including Police, Fire and Emergency Services
- Trash and Sanitation service contracting and management
- Park, Walking Trail, and Greenbelts maintenance
- Utility franchises (Cable)
- Enforcement of State Law through Executive Authority
- General Legislative Authority to Enact City Ordinances
- Floodplain Permits
- Other lawful programs and services in the public interest
- Village Help Desk - [email protected]
Get the App!
- Text engage to 59248 and receive a text back with an app download link.
- Or search for Enumerate Engage in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Nov 17, 2023
Happy Thanksgiving and office information
Nov 09, 2023
In observance of Veterans Day 11-11-23 the office will be closed on Friday
Oct 26, 2023
Quickpass RFID Tags 2nd Update