Brook Hollow TrailSTATUS: BROOK HOLLOW NATURE TRAIL IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.
With more than 26 miles of existing trails, Walsh residents can get outdoors and explore the beauty of nature in their neighborhood and connect with new neighbors. The Brook Hollow Trail is the latest addition to the system, offering residents a two-mile nature loop to enjoy. The trail head can be accessed from the sidewalk on the east side of Walsh Ranch Parkway from either side of the bridge.
Use at the trail is at your own risk. You may experience the following:
- Uneven surfaces
- Hazardous conditions
- Bridges and/or structure crossings
- Rocks, roots and/or downed vegetation on trail
- Bluffs or drop offs next to trail
- Narrow passages
- Wildlife may be present
- Shared trail with hikers and mountain bikers. Please be cautious of each other.
Please follow these trail rules:
- Open dawn to dusk
- Stay on trail
- Do not ride, hike or run on muddy trails
- Cyclists must wear helmets
- No earbuds for safety reasons
- Dogs must be leashed
- No littering
- No motorized vehicles
- No open flame or smoking
- No hunting, use of firearms or fireworks
- No swimming or boating
- Mountain bikes prohibited following rain when the trail is wet